• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

FE regulator / solenoid combo wanted!

Jporter

Seedling
Hey everyone!

Long time reader, first time poster (go me!)

Just in the process of setting up my first Co2 rig. Been using EasyCarbo for the last 8months and going great but I've finally decided to take the plunge into complete Co2!

Ive managed to get everything on the cheap as I'm a student and really can't afford much. Basically the only components left are the aformentioned regulator and/or solenoid. I understand that these usually are the 'expensive' bit and you DO get what you pay for. However, I thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone's looking rid of an old one!

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I couldn't see a more relevant section.

Thanks muchly!

SKU 60125
Manufacturer: Aqua Medic
Part Number: 71011
Product: CO2 Regulator
Shipping: Free

RRP:: £104.16
Our price: £88.54
This add was copied from Aquarium Superstore website, I have a brand new Reg never used that I will post to you in return for a £40 donation to any Cancer Charity with proof of your choice if this helps. If this is no good then I make the same offer to anyone else. Apologies to the admin team, that this is not in the For Sale section, but it is not being posted for sale. I am just replying to Muchly's post kind regards Colin.

Back