• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

filter for Do!aqua mini M

timme278

hey :)

so I've been out of the game a while (also learnt how to spell which is awful looking back at old threads i made)

Anyway, I'm going to be getting a mini M and i plan to have co2 injection & lighting in the form of 2x 11w arcadia arc pods

And i just dont know what filter to get. If i go external id like lily pipes & no ugly in tank parts

Many thanks :)

I use an eheim 2213 on my 35l, although it can be a pain in the ass to get primed sometimes. Dunno if that's just mine or the general story for them though.

Hi all,
I use an eheim 2213 on my 35l, although it can be a pain in the ass to get primed sometimes. Dunno if that's just mine or the general story for them though.
They don't have a prime button, but other than that they are actually quite easy to get going.

I use the method here: <http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/eheim-2211-weak-flow-and-making-noise-help-please.15341/>, the only difference is that I have now purchased double taps for the top and bottom hoses, this was mainly to reduce the hose runs and make them easier to clean, but it also means that you can disconnect the hoses without emptying the filter body.

cheers Darrel

Back