• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

finally ordered my plants!

plantnoob

after several irritating delays i have finally ordered the plants for my 1st planted tank :)

i ordered the following :
1 pot Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis'
1 pot Hygrophila polysperma
1 pot Cryptocoryne beckettii 'petchii'
2 pots Ludwigia sp.
1 pot Lindernia rotundifolia
1 pot Limnophila aquatica
1 pot Cryptocoryne undulata 'broad leaves'
6 pots Hemianthus callitrichoides 'Cuba'
1 Echinodorus 'Ozelot'
1 pot Vallisneria americana 'mini twister'

happy days i can look forward to planting my tank at long last :)

all my plants have come from them so far and they arrived in top notch condition and time

literally as soon as i got in from work at 4 this morning i was straight online ordering like a kid at christmas :) for the sake of 4 quid i opted for priority delivery , so hopefully i should get them monday when ive got a rare day off . assuming everything i ordered is in stock

looks like il get them thursday . checked order status and it says they will be dispatched wednesday on receipt of fresh plant stocks . something must of been out of stock .

And you still have to pay for priority shipping? I'd ask them to throw in another pot of something.....a week isn't exactly priority delivery

Iv just had my plants from TGM and I had standard delivery, I gave them a call to double check when they would be here so I could be in for them and some things was out off stock (ludwigia sp and some others) so had too wait a little more than a week but they upgraded my postage for free :)

Cheers

And you still have to pay for priority shipping? I'd ask them to throw in another pot of something.....a week isn't exactly priority delivery
its only because 1 or more of the plants i chose is out of stock or i would of had them monday . i dont see a problem waiting a couple of extra days to get what i want

Agreed. At least they have let you know when they will arrive not just left you expecting them on monday

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'd think the priority shipping will relate to how they are processed once in stock. You will then receive priority (next day) once TGM ship them so they spend less time in transit :)

I'd think the priority shipping will relate to how they are processed once in stock. You will then receive priority (next day) once TGM ship them so they spend less time in transit :)
exactly that ady . normal service is royal mail 1st class , priority is next day so if they ship wednesday i receive them thursday .

It's prolonging the excitement ;)
Opening that box is a very happy thing!

Back