• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish for Hard London Water (20 Gallon)

Silver lining, you know what the issue was and it’s been easily rectified.
Wishing you the best of luck moving forward.
Don’t let this discourage you, we all make silly errors in this hobby that we don’t mean to.

Omg the water is much colder sthan normal. Thermoter is hot but no light showing. Oh god
Sorry, not sure this makes sense. You’re saying the water feels cooler, and thermometer (I assume you mean heater) is hot, but no light is showing. If it’s hot, how can the water be cold? What was your temperature reading from your thermometer?

Last edited:
I didn't have a thermometer sorry I had a heater. Set to 23, and when I pulled it out it had no light but was steaming. Water felt colder than normal.

Now I have a thermometer and a heater in there.

Silver lining, you know what the issue was and it’s been easily rectified.
Wishing you the best of luck moving forward.
Don’t let this discourage you, we all make silly errors in this hobby that we don’t mean to.
I won't, but disappointed as I care about each and every fish!

I have a new aquarium, this time 160 litre ordered, along with the oase bioplus therma filter. Going to have sand and scape it slightly differently, hopefully the fish will like it more!

Back