• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish tank from EI article

dawidmNS

Hi all;)

I have a question about the tank which photos are in the EI article. Is any topic about this tank on this forum? So i can see more information and photos.

Regards
:D Dawid

The tank started life as a Hobbit, living in Shady Vale. Bilbo Baggins was it's name. A few guppies and some Watersprite. A pastoral scene. However it was brutally attacked and mutated by The Borg via transgenic technology. Resistance was futile. The tank now resides far in the Delta Quadrant of Galaxy M51, unfortunately, beyond the reach of The Federation... :arghh:

hs-2005-12-a-web.jpg

Cheers,

I want some of what you're smoking ! Srsly must be some high tech Area 51 government weed. Everyone knows the government keeps the best stuff for themselves

ceg4048 said:
The tank started life as a Hobbit, living in Shady Vale. Bilbo Baggins was it's name. A few guppies and some Watersprite. A pastoral scene. However it was brutally attacked and mutated by The Borg via transgenic technology. Resistance was futile. The tank now resides far in the Delta Quadrant of Galaxy M51, unfortunately, beyond the reach of The Federation... :arghh:

hs-2005-12-a-web.jpg

Cheers,

No its not. Its in the Hextronic Quadrant .If you cant get your quadrant facts correct don't bother to post :lol:

dawidmNS said:
Hi all;)

I have a question about the tank which photos are in the EI article. Is any topic about this tank on this forum? So i can see more information and photos.

Regards
:D Dawid
What did you wanna know pal?

Back