• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fissidens

Fissidens gardneri is distributed across the Asian continent, as well as Africa apparently. Might be worth a look.

Having said that, it looks to be terrestrial.

There's also Fissidens sp. 'Singapore'. I've no idea where you might source these plants.

I googled "fissidens asia" :joyful: There's not an awful lot on there though, apart from F. fontanus.

Are you trying to stick to a biotope? I tried the same thing and decided a few concessions needed to be made to get the look I wanted. There are a large number of regular moss species from Asia, but none as attractive as F. fontanus. Vessicularia ferriei has similar overlapping growth, however.

iv got Vessicularia ferriei already and bit of F.font , and i know F font is my fav moss at the moment, but trying todo a SE asia biotope, or even just asian at a push thanks for your help =]

thanks, i wasnt going to put leave in it, i was just going to chose plants/fish from the area

thanks i'll have a look, you got a link?

Back