• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fluval Roma 125 10W lighting output?

James L

Seedling
I'm considering buying myself a Roma 125 for Christmas and see it now comes with a 10w LED lighting unit. Oddly, Fluval don't sell a separate 10W unit so I can't figure out how many lumens this unit outputs.

Does anyone know what its output is so I can figure out what LED units I'd need to add for a planted system (I'm guessing its not going to produce enough light).

Does anyone have any suggestions for units to add to this particular aquarium?

I seen a 10W LED Floodlight that produced 800 lumens but my Fluval Roma 125 which I upgraded the lights myself to Arcadia T5 LED and these produce 298 Lumens which I had to obtain from Arcadia themselves via Email my plants are growing strong even the red ludwigia I have 4 of these T5 LED so roughly 1200 lumens and the plants are growing far superior than the T5 fluorescent which I had that produced well over 4000 lumens, hope this helps Luke.

I want to ask the same question as James. I have bought a Roma 125 which comes with an LED LIGHTING UNIT. I have no idea how many lumens it produces nor if that is suitable for good growth in a planted tank. Does anyone know?

Back