• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Frogbit & Redroot Floater health check request.

Little

My tank “Little 20l AIO” has been documenting its progress in my journal.

It’s currently in a rough patch. I wondered if an expert can eyeball my floating indicator plants to see if anything jumps out.

The Frogbit has a couple of brown leaves but I assume it’s damage as the others seem ok.

The RR floaters are not very red but I assume it’s due to all the melt in the tank spiking nutrients.

The horrorshow of diatoms and carnage of melt is also attached. Very ugly phase.

Also, tank was dosed with fluke solve due to a planaria outbreak a few days ago.

Dosing ATP 3, was previously using ATP 1

I used ADA green gain for 7 days plus some chelated iron (stopping the iron now since seeing a lot of gsa)

Following recommended dose for all products.

IMG_2175.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2165.jpeg
    IMG_2165.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 54
Hi all,
I wondered if an expert can eyeball my floating indicator plants to see if anything jumps out.
No, they look pretty healthy.
The Frogbit has a couple of brown leaves but I assume it’s damage as the others seem ok.
Looks likely to be some form of damage, it maybe fertiliser <"burn"> if they got some dry salts or strong nutrient solution on them. You need to remove all the brown leaves.

cheers Darrel

Looks likely to be some form of damage, it maybe fertiliser <"burn"> if they got some dry salts or strong nutrient solution on them. You need to remove all the brown leaves.

Cheers! Just removed them. On inspection, I think perhaps that’s the spot the condensation drips.

Thanks for confirming the health and nutrition is fine.

Will just keep everything as it is and hope the tank recovers in time.

Back