• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

From south africa

xxoREAPERoxx

Good afternoon everyone reading this 😀
I'm from south africa and seeing what the prices of fertilizers by you cost 😔 please know that it cost significantly more here by us and isn't even good 😢

I would like to know if anyone would assist me with your diy fertilizer, in what amount of each salt to place in so I could mix it here and share the recipe with the rest of our community here 😀

If I base it on a 50ml dose per day and 500L tank then I could narrow it down to fit any tank

We do have our own diy fertilizer but it's not nearly as good as yours and ours isn't a AIO fertilizer

Please help me help our hobbyists

I was hoping of doing a all in one solution so that we have everything in one bottle and we could dose daily even if it only last a week we would be happy but if it last longer even better

Here is a link to how we do it and this will most probably explain to you how bad ours are ,it is good and works relatively ok but not nearny as good as yours

I was hoping of doing a all in one solution so that we have everything in one bottle and we could dose daily even if it only last a week we would be happy but if it last longer even better

Here is a link to how we do it and this will most probably explain to you how bad ours are ,it is good and works relatively ok but not nearny as good as yours

It seems ok. The raw salts are correct.
What is the pH and hardness of the water you are using for your aquarium?

Thank you but the only thing I don't understand with that is how will I know what the percentage of each ingredient should be

Yes ,that's what I don't understand,
How can I know how much of each I should put in ,I know that the calculator helps with it but how do I know if it's to much or to little

Yes ,that's what I don't understand,
How can I know how much of each I should put in ,I know that the calculator helps with it but how do I know if it's to much or to little
Just make up a stock solution and start dosing your tank as per the method that you want to use. See how the plants respond over a 2 week period. You will also have to factor in your light brightness and CO2 if you are using it.

It is probably best to create a separate post about your tank setup with as much details. Then the experts can give you targeted advice.

Follow this advice template.
Thread 'Please read the guidelines for plant help!'
Please read the guidelines for plant help!

Back