• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

From Tranquility Island to A Dutch Touch [200L]

No problem, Robert. In previous setups i used to have Nymphaea lotus, different Echinodorus, Cryptocorynes and Barclaya longifolia red.

tranquility14122011full.jpg

tranquilityweek35rszt12.jpg

I think this one of the few pics i have, made with a friends camera, two or three years ago :
tranquility08112011720r.jpg

About the pics, nothing special i think. I don't even use a DSLR, it's just a pocket camera, a Benq DC C1255.
I learned it pretty well, all pics are in macro mode, manual, ISO 100-200, daylight setting on.
Still not familiarized with Photoshop, so i'm using ACDSee Photo Manager 15 for some editing : crops, sharpen, lightness and borders.

This last tank is incredible... that Barclaya longifolia looks so nice, really rare plant, congrats. I'm working in a pseudo-dutch too, but still.... ammmm not too good :sorry:

I preffer that, big vs small, red vs green... but still working on that.

You don't need to use photoshop, trust me, your pics are grate just from the camera !!:thumbup:

Stunning tank Alex. Nice to see a full tank shot :)

Back