• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Got the bug after 20+ years.

spyder

So I've been out of fishkeeping for over 20 years. Co2 was just surfacing, but with unlimited access to information and new products to play with I am back.

It started with the new girlfriend who had a Biorb 30l boxed up in the garage. She never got a heater as her ex told her "Tropicals are too hard to keep". Well that's not the best to grow plants in but she has a heater and a few WCCM's and few guppys + guppy fry galore. :rolleyes: It had been sitting in the box for 4 years.

Feeling left out I grabbed myself a little Aquastart 320 + heater. Got 6 CPD's (great fish, I watch them for hours) in that and want to add some cherry shrimp the weekend. Well planted and ticking over nicely. A bit of a messy jungle atm.

We picked up a Juwel Rio 125l new in the box, last weekend at a good price. She has her eye on a Rio 240 too. :D This won't be setup for a while due to a move coming up soon. Such good luck to find a woman who wants more tanks.

It's good to find a UK based planted aquarium community to exchange clippings with. :thumbup:

Back