• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greeting

Malobs

Seedling
Hi
I am so glad to be part of this community. Aquascaping has developed to be my hobby after after admiring a few aquariums belonging to a friend. I am now putting up my own tank which I will share pictures later. I am looking for ideas on how to make an amazing tank. I look forward to learn a lot from you.

Welcome Malobs sounds great looking forward to see your tank. ☺

Sendt fra min LG-D620 med Tapatalk

Thanks Troel. I will post it soon. Also need some suggestions from you on how I can make it better

Thanks LondonDragon :)eek:a terrifying name for an admin). Hope you are cool. Thanks anyway for the warm welcome

Thanks LondonDragon :)eek:a terrifying name for an admin). Hope you are cool. Thanks anyway for the warm welcome
I don't bite!! much! Dragons are the fans from my Portuguese football club (FC Porto) and I live in London so I am the London Dragon ;) nick has stuck with me since I have been on the internet for almost 20 years!

Back