• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings from the US

Phil Edwards

Hello folks, my name's Phil, it's nice to make your virtual acquaintance. Please pardon my incorrect spelling, but I'm from the US and microsoft doesn't like ~re's, s instead of z, and "extraneous" u's. ;)

I've been keeping planted aquaria since the late '90s and have been involved in the Aquatic Gardeners Association since around the turn of the century (I've been waiting a long time to be able to say that! LOL). I've known about UKAPS for quite some time, and have enjoyed reading your articles in TAG, PFK, and other venues, but this is the first time I've been to your site. I like it! I've been intrigued by Dutch aquascaping for quite a while and Marco's thread came up on a google search. So here I am. I figured I'd better register rather than just lurk. It's always good to see how people do things in other countries and I look forward to learning from all of you.

Regards,
Phil

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Foxface,
That's exactly the thread I was talking about. I've already read through it a couple times and have bookmarked it for future reference.

George,
Yeah, it's about time. Took me long enough! :D I'm not sure there's anything I know that you folks haven't already figured out. I've got a big tank build in the works and once I get a little more done on it I'll start a build thread here. I've been uncharacteristically lazy with this build and want to get it to the point where it's ready for plants before showing it off here.

Back