• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings One And All...

mike L

Seedling
I'm Mike from Liverpool U.K....

Like many [it seems] I have returned to fish-keeping as a later life interest having spent a reasonable period in my youth fairly engrossed in the hobby. I suppose the 'inactive gap' has been 35 years all told and I've been greatly inspired and encouraged by forums like this one which I have been lurking for the last couple of years or so....reading much and bringing myself up to speed with 21st century aquarium thought-form and practice.

Aaaaanyway....

I'm now knee-deep back in the hobby with a 100 litre heavily-planted community 'tropical' tank. My long dormant fish-keeping knowledge has served me well enough, but it has been the planted side of things which has been the steepest learning curve. I still have quite a few questions. It's also possible that I may have accumulated one or two positive things along the way that I can share....

In the meantime...

"Hello..." :)

Mike

Attachments

• 20170406_220307.jpg
    20170406_220307.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 103
Back