• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings!

cosmin_ruz

My name is Cosmin, I’m 25 years old and i'm from Braila, city located in southeastern of Romania. I found this site when I’m looking for information about aquatic plants and I'm glad to be among you.
I have an aquarium Juwel Korall with dimensions 60 x 30 x 30 cm, populated with 14 microrasbora galaxy, 10 RCS and one cory panda. Aquarium wants to be dutch and for the arrangement I use next plants: eriocaulon setaceum, ludwigia brevepies, didiplis diandra, hottonia palustris, blyxa japonica, rotala macranda mini ''green'', lindernia variegated, hydrocotyle tripartita, christmasss moss, eleocharis parvula, staurogyne repens, blyxa japonica, limnophila aromatica, micranthemum micranthemoides, rotala rotundifolia, rotala macrandra, hydrocotyle verticillata, valisneria nana. Filtering is provided by Eheim 2213 with sera siporax and for fertilizer use dennerle deponit mix, PPS Pro for macro and TMP for micro and easy carbo. I using a lamp 2 x 24w to illuminate the aquarium, with a neon Aquamedic Plant Grow and one 10k .
With apologise for spelling mistakes, I wish you all the more beautiful aquariums.

Back