• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

GSA and other types!

Hi Karla and Jose,
Hi, banthaman.
I definitely recommend the in line atomiser. Incidentally, I have GSA in some areas of my tank and I add 6 ppm po4 per day. So, sometimes there is something else going on.

In the end i have held off from buying the Ph controller for now and went with the in line atomiser from Up. I have not fitted it as yet as i have not been around to make sure that i get everything balanced, it is a job for tomorrow.

I think those par readings are good banthman. That kind of light is going to safe you a lot of time cleaning algae. Once you feel confortable with co2 then you can up it(light) if you want faster growth. But you can still get fast growth with that light and good co2.

I count myself lucky to have a PAR meter which i got from work - free! it make lighting decisions much easier knowing what each setting gives me. I'm getting there with algae control but since the snails attacked (my own fault for not quarantining new plants!) i don't want to turn the lights up as the alternanthera has been decimated and is primed for algae to settle in again!

Jim

Back