• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Gush pipe cleaner

Matt Warner

Hi all, I just thought I'd share my thoughts on the gush pipe cleaner which I got from APF UK. My lily pipes and filter pipes have been overdue a good clean for a while now. Whilst browsing for ferts I came across the gush pipe cleaner. I took the pipes off the filter and the brush glides up the pipes and round the bends of the lily pipes effortlessly! It was amazing how much gunk was in those pipes.
After cleaning the pipes they are sparkling and cleaned up like new. I fitted the pipes back on to the filter and fired the filter back up, and the best part is that I now have twice as much flow as I did before the clean. The gunk build up in the rubber pipes and the lily pipes must have been restricting the flow much more than I thought. The pipe cleaner was worth every penny. Just thought I'd share my experience with in case anyone was thinking of getting one.
Cheers

Back