• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello all - just joined πŸ™‚

Sweetie

Hi everybody πŸ‘‹ Just joined this evening - currently running 4 tanks in my house (and 1 in a neighbour's too..!) I've got a variety of plants, Platy's, Molly's (and hybrids of the two, but that's another story..) and I've been keeping/breeding Rabbit snails for a couple of years, as well as trying to breed Brotia Herculea snails with no luck so far!) I'm looking forward to getting advice on some of my plant concerns and meeting new aquarium enthusiasts too πŸ˜‰
Many thanks πŸ™‚

Hi everybody πŸ‘‹ Just joined this evening - currently running 4 tanks in my house (and 1 in a neighbour's too..!) I've got a variety of plants, Platy's, Molly's (and hybrids of the two, but that's another story..) and I've been keeping/breeding Rabbit snails for a couple of years, as well as trying to breed Brotia Herculea snails with no luck so far!) I'm looking forward to getting advice on some of my plant concerns and meeting new aquarium enthusiasts too πŸ˜‰
Many thanks πŸ™‚
Welcome to Ukaps.
One at the neighbours too... part made me laugh.
How I never thought about that.lol
Regards Konstantin

Welcome to Ukaps.
One at the neighbours too... part made me laugh.
How I never thought about that.lol
Regards Konstantin
Lol - yes, I'm just a sucker for punishment I guess.. πŸ˜‚

Would be good if you was my neighbour!
Haha πŸ˜‚ I think they see me coming - "Oooh your tank is lovely, I'm worried about mine.." πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ I'm so gullible πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Welcome to UKAPS! :wave:🌿
Many thanks! πŸ™

Welcome πŸ™‚
Thankyou πŸ™πŸ™‚

Thanks πŸ™‚

Thankyou! πŸ™πŸ™‚

Like smuggling a new tank past the missus
🀣🀣🀣 πŸ‘πŸ‘

Back