• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello everyone

Lew44

Hi guys,

Been in the hobby for about 4 years now, started with a little 50 litre tank, then got hooked and moved upto a 250l fluval profile (loved that tank) which was on a first floor flat and almost killed me getting up there! Circumstances changed, i had to get rid of the tank to move, we moved i got bored and got a little 50 litre tank again.

Since then, i recently got a 200l fluval roma (second hand). It was in terrible condition, scratched all over the front (now the back), had a snail infestation had a terrible inadequate canister filter for the size, had a led light that was on the blink...

I have completely changed the setup, running a fluval 406 filter, with biohome ulitmate media, flora pro substrate, dhg carpet hopefully going to form (not injecting co2, daily excel going in) also a higher level of MC carpet, which looks like it is starting to spread! I have grey mountain rock and a bonsai tree with java moss. I may look into DIY Co2, is that easily done?

Any who, the tank came with guppies pleco and mollies which i am looking to rehome and i really want to get some pygmy cories in there and would like a nice large schooling species compatible with cories, any ideas??

I think i have prattled on long enough for my first post! Haha

Back