• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Belgium

GillesF

Hi guys

I'm Gilles and live in Belgium. I'm an online marketeer who likes movies, sports, games and culture in general.

I bought my first aquarium about 2 years ago. At first I started with a simple aquarium with some fish and plants but after some time I shifted towards Dutch style. I didn't like the structural view of the Dutch style though and eventually got more interested in Nature style. To this day, it is still my main field of interest. At this moment I have one medium tank (60x40x40cm) and 1 nano (8l). I'm using the EI with low-medium light and high co2 (although I've been experiencing problems with my co2 lately). I really like shrimps and fish with interesting behaviour and I'm also fond of moss plants, carpet plants and java ferns. I don't have a specific lay-out style but I do like the Japanese style, especially if they have a black - dark green contrast.

I'm planning on creating my own Dutch blog to support the EI and aquascaping community in the Benelux. This will also be a great opportunity for me to develop my online marketing skills. I'm sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff on this forum and I'm already really amazed by some aquascapes!

Gilles

I'll post some pictures of my nano tank soon. The other tank is still under construction, had to remove 80% of the plants

Hi, Im in belgium too, walonie region.

Where do you get your CO2 refills in belgium? I cant find anyone around here that will do it.

Hey Vaevictus,

I always go to AuquaBilzen in southern Limburg. He's a good guy and always willing to give (good) advice. He also has a nice offer of aquarium fish and equipment. Very well known shop in Flanders and in my opinion one of the best :)

I don't know where you live, Bilzen might be far away for you.

Back