• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Brazil

lol Brazilian style of aqua scaping.
I did search for it, but it just ended up showing regular aquascaping. Some were really nice, but I couldn't say "oh, I see... Hmmm this is interesting" cos I don't know anything about Brazilian aquascaping and it turned out for me as general aquascaping to meet some aesthetics only.
But I do believe it may have some rules and things to go for. When I set up a "Rio Negro" aquascaping, I know what to look for. Rio Negro is in Brazil, but it is not the only black water river with high tannis around the world. I just think I want to replicate that specific set of specs that appear in that river... But Brazil is way too larger, so this is why I asked for info

Man, it is sick. When you said "Brazilian aquascaping" I was thinking, well, maybe it has something to do about using only Brazilian fauna and flora, maybe some kind of wood thing, something like a caricature of what people perceive about Brazil, maybe a carnival aquarium hahaha.
But how mistaken I was. I'm not really into complex aquascaping, although I try to make it to look nice. But Luca did put some thought and surely he has used a lot of his knowledge in architecture to pull that stuff out.
Thanks once again for the info, probably I would not know about it if wasn't by some foreigner to point it out. When we see those amazing aquascaping we immediately think It must be some European guy, Japanese guy, American, but rarely to almost never think about a Brazilian guy starting a thing

Man, it is sick. When you said "Brazilian aquascaping" I was thinking, well, maybe it has something to do about using only Brazilian fauna and flora, maybe some kind of wood thing, something like a caricature of what people perceive about Brazil, maybe a carnival aquarium hahaha.
But how mistaken I was. I'm not really into complex aquascaping, although I try to make it to look nice. But Luca did put some thought and surely he has used a lot of his knowledge in architecture to pull that stuff out.
Thanks once again for the info, probably I would not know about it if wasn't by some foreigner to point it out. When we see those amazing aquascaping we immediately think It must be some European guy, Japanese guy, American, but rarely to almost never think about a Brazilian guy starting a thing
No problem. Us foreigners have our uses!

Back