• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Clerkenwell

Box'o'water

Seedling
Hello Everyone

I'm Chris, living in Clerkenwell. and I've been keeping fish for nearly 20 years. Following a recent move I've had to cut back on my tanks so have got rid of 2 and am now left with a Rio 300 housing a mixed bunch of Cories a couple of L134's, Chameleon Whiptail and a solitary female Angel Fish (lost the male).

I recently stripped the tank down and am trying to get a decent layout with some plants in there. I've never really got into the plants, just happy to stick some low light plants in and leave them to it. Due to this I have had algae issues but am now looking to get some other plants in there. At the moment it has a number of Anubias that are looking a bit sorry for themselves following a heavy prune to remove the worst leaves affected by algae. There's also a couple of unknown Crypts that seem to do well.
So basically, I'm looking for inspiration to get the decor right and also start learning a bit more about the planted tank side of things.
I've also got a 25L Nano cube with all the gubbins that has never been set up so might experiment with a DIY CO2 set up for this.
Looking forward to get to know you all.

Chris

Back