• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Cumbria!

Possessed200

Hey guys, couple of years ago I set up my first ADA 75-p. Since setting down and unfortunately cracking the side! I've decided to dip my toes back into the hobbie.

So far I've got a clearseal betta life for marine and wanting a nice small planted tank. Around 60cm. Set myself a challenge to get everything for under £150.

Anyways. Hi!

Welcome aboard mate, nice to see another Cumbrian here. I know it's a big county but if you are a facebook user PM me. I've started a little group on FB for swapping plant cuttings and just general planted tank talk if you're interested.

Best point out it's just for Cumbria within travelling distance so there's no hassle of having to post plants. I notice you are in Carlisle, I'm from Whitehaven but get through Carlisle most weeks, actually working there at the minute on flood damage. I hate throwing plants out so any you are after I can bring through.

Back