• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Hertfordshire!

Kate

Seedling
Hi everyone, nice to meet you all :)

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm probably one of the few people on here whose passion is fancy goldfish. I have a calico oranda, a fantail, a ranchu, and one of their fry (which isn't much of a fry anymore!). I have successfully managed to have a very low-tech planted tank with them, just various anubias and java fern. However I have just ordered a new tank and am planning on going quite minimalist with it.

I'll look forward to getting to know you all, I'm already fascinated by so many threads I've seen.

Kate x

Hi Kate
Welcome aboard to the ukaps crew:thumbup:
clear.png

hoggie

Hello!
I've been meaning to set up a fancy goldfish tank for a while for my folks. Do you have any pictures of your setup?

Hello!
I've been meaning to set up a fancy goldfish tank for a while for my folks. Do you have any pictures of your setup?
Yes quite a few! I've had this current tank running for a couple of years now and it has been through a few transformations... will start a thread with the pics and post a link to it :)

Back