• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Holland

Arne

Hi there,

my name is Arne and I've had aquariums since I was 8. My father has always had large tanks (250x50x50) with a variety of settings/biotopes. When I moved out I had to abandon my 130x50x50(cm's) tank and lived without one for a while. Got back into it with a small cube tank and now I'm ready to get a bit more serious again. I live in the center of Utrecht in the Netherlands and recently discovered aquascaping. I've been gather information and applying it to my small cube. The results were so good I couldn't put off a bigger tank any longer. Although still starting small with a 60x30x36(cm's) tank the focus is so much more on the plants now that I found myself here eventually.

Good to meet you all and great being here :)

Welkom:p
Loads of knowledge here, sometimes even vile jealousy (looking at your tank Big Tom:cool: ).
But generaly brutaly honest people, little nonesense, lots of common sense. I love it here. Just to many scapers, need more biotope nuts.:rolleyes:

Placed my order there yesterday Gilles :D right after I registered here hahaha!

And thanks for that link Martin, will have a read :)

Hi Arne and welcome, I just purchased 60p same size as urs hope ur doing journal

Thanks Dean

Indeed I'm planning on it. Just making sure I'm reading as much relevant posts as I can before I start asking silly questions, don't want to upset the bigwigs ;)
I think in about 10 days I'll have everything I need and I can start setting up. I'll make a topic with the hardscape and plants, and what my plans are for CO2 and fert dosing.

looking forward to it mate no one minds the questions so don't worry ;)

Welcome Arne.
Looking forward to the journal :)
Cheerio,
Ady.

Back