• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from London Docklands

Chris Parish

Seedling
Hi Everyone

I'm happy to discover the website.
I'm new to aquascaping and have just set up my first planted tank this week. I used to have several tanks of tropical fish way back in the 60s. Back then, I'd never heard of water changes, CO2, or pH - it's amazing that most of the fish survived.
As a keen terrestrial gardener, I was knocked out to recently discover the previously unknown (to me) universe of planted tanks and aquascapes. This has got me completely hooked and I've just set up a first tank after doing all the research I could. So far it's going well except that all my Crypts seem to have melted - i hope they reappear

Welcome to UKAPS Chris.I think the advances in what is aquatic gardening is a combination of a lot of things going back a long time from say Dutch aquarium growing to were we are today.Sure I think a lot of "light bulb" moments to evolve yet

Back