• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Manchester uk

b1zbaz

Greetings from Manchester I'm a 29 y o joiner from Manchester and have been fish keeping for at least 10 years I have only just been introduced to aquascaping an I love some of the tanks I have seen I will picking a lot of brains and hopefully getting a lot of useful information

Re: Hello from Manchester uk

Hi thanks for the welcome
I'm struggling with algae at the moment

What do you mean turn co2 up

Well basically yes but you need to understand the reasons & implications first.
I would spend a few days reading through the forum heading as all the answers are there...
If you are in a rush to gain the info then perhaps start up you own thread stating your problem & listing you tank spec & most important attaching a picture. :)

Welcome mate, I'm also from Manchester too, so big hello.
Take foxfish advice and have a read through the forum and also Jamesplantedtank on google for a list of algae and it's various causes for it to bloom :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been reading through the forums Jesus I'm useless I did not realise aquascaping was pretty much a full time job going to spend some money on bits now what fertiliser do you recommend

Back