• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Portugal

Nuno M.

Hi there,

My name is Nuno and I'm from Portugal, I discovered UKAPS wen I was doing some research about EI and found a great article from Ceg4048, I always liked aquariums and had them since I was 15 more or less...

I've stopped with the Hobby for a couple of years, and just recently took my old aqua out of the shelf, it was very exciting mounting it again and it led to buying a new one with 300L/80Gallons, witch is a community aquarium, with some plants.

I let you guys with some photos, I hope you like it =)

With HC as carpet plant, but the Scalare didn't stop pulling it up so we take it all out

0dsc01937.jpg

We have just recently put some E. Sp. Mini so waiting for the carpet to form .

Some more recent photos taken yesterday:

54155013.jpg

72913341.jpg

50407913.jpg

Regards, Nuno Matos

Bem vindos Nuno :)

If not mistaken I have seen your tank before on the Portuguese forum AF.net, good to see you here also and good luck with the return to aquascaping, looking forward to the journal ;)

Welcome to the forum Nuno, I'm Half Portuguese too, born In Venezuela Parents From Madeira And living in England, your tank looks pretty good wish mine was half as good, nice angels too

Tank you all for the Welcome ...

You are right LondonDragon, my girl posted it on AF.Net ... But we recently changed to a new portuguese forum that a strict group of old members created trying to evolve the hobby to a new level.

One question were do I post our Tank Jornal ?

Regards, Nuno Matos

Tank you Ceg, but it was not accomplished alone I had a great help from my girl that love's this hobby as much as I and and did most of the scape work. :)
By the way great article about EI, was a great reading and helped me a lot to understand the dosing method. :D
Hope you follow our Jornoul and give as some reply about it ....

Cheers,

Back