• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Sunny Shropshire

James D

After a lot of lurking I thought I'd better sign up.

I'm very new to the hobby, after seeing all the beautiful tanks on here I decided it was time to try for myself.

I'm quite lucky because I'm only about 10 miles down the road from The Green Machine which I visited for the first time at the weekend... it's great to see their aquascapes in real life, even the Mrs is (almost) converted!

Welcome to UKAPS James. :)
Cheerio,
Ady.

To get the missus into it, do what I do let her make as many "decisions" as you can. Mine went from hating the idea of fish to tolerating/liking my hobby.

Welcome to UKAPS!

Thanks for the welcome.

The missus and me a nice chat with James in TGM who was really friendly and helpful, I could tell she was very impressed with the tanks in there, the problem is she's very 'prudent' with my money LOL. I just tell her the cost of all my equipment minus 50% and everyone's happy!

Thanks for the welcome.

The missus and me a nice chat with James in TGM who was really friendly and helpful, I could tell she was very impressed with the tanks in there, the problem is she's very 'prudent' with my money LOL. I just tell her the cost of all my equipment minus 50% and everyone's happy!

Ah, you must use the same store as me then ;)

I think all men do this. Which is surprising given your average ladies clothing budget. Probably because our purchases tend to be large one off's where as theirs are little but often.

Back