• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Hello from Surrey

aperry1958

Seedling
Hello i'am a new aquarium keeper from surrey, i've been lurking for a week or two now and decided to take the plunge (pun intended) after reading all the great posts on this site. My budget is fairly small so most things i have are birthday presents from family and children or donations from work mates.Not sure how to insert a picture but will figure that out. Tank is a 90 litre cube which used to house cacti borrowed from the wife,stonework from the garden as is the substrate,fluval 205 from the wife again birthday present the tanks been running for a couple of weeks now with no problem so far,look foward to reading and learning more.
Andy
tanknd.jpg

Welcome aboard Andy 🙂

Looking forward to a journal of the tank, you can find out how to upload photos and post them in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2618

Any questions feel free to ask 🙂

Back