• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello there...

minnnt

Hi there, just signed up. Looking forward to having a nosey around. Looks like a great site you have.

Bit of info about where i'm at...

Currently got 3 planted tanks running, some better than others. Been keeping fish for about 2 years now, and have had more setups and mixes than you can shake a stick at. :shifty: lol.

Currently have a 88 litre Shrimp tank, a 180 litre South American Puffer tank and a 260 litre community tank. Looking for a bit of inspiration so thought i would join up and see if i can find any! :thumbup:

Cheers, David.

Hi David, some cool sounding tanks you've got there ;)
Welcome! :thumbup:

Hello David :D This is a great site with some AWESOME aquascapers and their tanks. A bit humbling but very inspiring too!!

Viv

Hey, thanks for the welcome. I have been ogling some of them. Really quite astounding that they can look so realistic.

Very inspiring indeed.

Hi minnnt, nice to see you on here now as well as TFF :) I expect you are gonna convert this lot to Tetratec too now, hehe.

JenCliBee said:
Hey mate, nice to see you gave it a go and i'm sure you will find alot of useful info :)

Hello... Fancy seeing you here... :D

Already found a tonne of info out. Some of the scapes are out of this world. :woot:

Antipofish said:
Hi minnnt, nice to see you on here now as well as TFF :) I expect you are gonna convert this lot to Tetratec too now, hehe.

Arhhh... You know me well. :D I will try my hardest.

Back