• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello

Lewisr

Hello there, Just popping in to say hello after being recommended this site by londondragon.. Already learned many things here that will help on my first proper planted project... a 35l arcadia iwagumi ish styled tank. Look forward to getting to know more about the planted side of the hobby and talking to some experienced people

Lewis

Just flooded my tank yesterday after failing/getting impatient with the DSM... Put some excel in and turned the co2 up and within 24hours the HC has gone a much nicer green and i swear i see growth! :)

They are great little tanks :) ... the supplied filter isnt really up to doing more than moving the water around tho, Ive got an external on the way for mine for a bit more flow/stocking room..

The growth in just 2 days is amazing ill start putting some pics together and make a journal over the next few days :))

Back