• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hello

houndour

Seedling
Wow, George has come a long way since I had to give up planted tanks. I remember him from fishforums.net back in 2005 with jimbooo. Got loads of help from them back then and then got hit by BGA :( Was an uphill struggle till I moved house and no longer had room for my 20 gallon.

I've got a 5 gallon that I've been feeling terribly guilty about keeping my 3 botia striatas in, but it's been neglected in terms of plants as it's in the spare room upstairs.

But now I have space for a nano in the kitchen :D And having just won £215 on the horses at Cheltenham I am treating myself to a brand new nano tank (probably 5 gallon) and am getting geared up for going fully planted again and I came across this and the familiar name of George Farmer :)

Oh and my name is Sam, and although I'm not new to planted set ups (got my CO2 pressurized kit in storage) it looks like things have come quite a way in the time I left, so I'm sure this forum will be useful.

Back