• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello

RBurns

Seedling
Hello. Ray here in New Jersey, USA. I've has my 40 gallon breeder setup for about a year now. It has been fascinating to watch develop and change over that time. I have learned so much from YouTube and other forums and look forward to being a part of this one. Here are a few pics. 40gallons, CO2 injection, Fluval 307 w spray bar, Fluval3.0 Plant light. Been through diatoms, hair algae and Staghorn algae. They are pretty much gone. Recently I have been battling BBA.

Attachments

• IMG_3206.jpeg
    IMG_3206.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3204.jpeg
    IMG_3204.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
Welcome... tank looks lovely! 👋

Plenty of resources here regarding BBA and I feel the oft repeated things are true: Reduce organics, Stable and well distributed CO2, Good flow, appropriate nutrients.

For what it's worth I set out my own thoughts / experiences recently (though do of course read through the different threads on the subject as it's best to have a broad balanced view of things.)

Post in thread 'What exactly is fluctuating CO2 in relation to BBA' What exactly is fluctuating CO2 in relation to BBA

Last edited:
Back