• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Hey

Hey guys,

My name is Gonçalo Silva, I live in Portugal and I start with tanks a year ago. Start with low cost/low tech in a second hand tank but I was tired quickly, so in this year I've been updating my gear and learning a lot.

I'm totally in love with aquascaping/NA tanks and at the moment I have two: 90x45x45 (soon I will post my new setup i've been working on) and a 40x40x40 that is in the final stage for a photo to submit in IAPLC.

I have the fortune to know some of the most talent aquascapers in PT like Nuno Matos, Luis Cardoso, Rui Alves, Miguel Reis and Pedro Rosa. I learn a lot with them in forums and in the ADA store Aquaeden where 4 of them work by the way 😉.

And that's me, I hope to learn a lot here and share my tanks.

PS: sorry for my english, I've been in international forums before and I may be rusted.

Abraço (cheers)

Welcome to the UKaps Abraco😉
Nice introduction:thumbup::happy:
Welcome goncalo, looking forward to seeing your tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome Abraço
Loving the Canyon!!!!

Welcome!

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to learn a lot here, and in the future, who knows, maybe help 😉

Bem-vindo Gonçalo, vais adorar este fórum.
Bem-vindo! Mais um Tuga aqui pró fórum! 😉

Obrigado Inácio e Kadoxu, já vi que isto está cheio de tugas. Onde quer que a malta vá há sempre pelo menos um tuga 😀

Back