• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi all :)

igneus

Seedling
Am from London :). Been browsing this forum for a good year now, there's so much useful information here! Only just made an account though. Makes me mourn the loss of forums I used to frequent as a kid. Facebook groups just don't cut it- it's too hard to find old information in them.

My opinions on the state of the internet aside, I'm more into the "emersed" side of aquascaping (think displays that are nice to look into from above rather than just the side) and making miniature displays. I like displays that are dynamic in time as well (or that might just be an excuse to put background plants in the foreground and be lax with pruning haha). I'm especially into waterlilies at the moment. Still fairly new to aquarium stuff but I've got one nice nano tank going that I might post somewhere. I would also love information on where to find tropical waterlilies in the UK because I am struggling. I think at some stage I'll make a separate post asking about that too haha.

Anyway nice to meet y'all!

Back