• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi everyone!

Matt Warner

Hi everybody.
Just wanted to introduce myself on here. I have been into the tropical fish and plant scene for almost a year. I am learning new things about keeping plants all the time. I have visited this site for information many times and found it invaluable for plant advice. I used to have so much trouble with algae in my jewel rio 125 because I believed that it was caused by excess nitrate and phosphate. So I would cut the levels down and find that the situation had not improved. I have recently started EI dosing with the starter kit from one of your sponsors and added co2 a few months ago. Before I started EI dosing I thought it would be really complicated, but after looking through the information on here I realized how simple it is.
I look forward to getting to know the ukaps community and giving advice on what I've learnt the past 10 months. I will hopefully speak to you all soon!

Welcome mare, new here myself and so far everyone has been very nice and the posts on here are truly helpful

Back