• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from Cardiff!

will881

Seedling
Hi Guys,

Thought id take the time to say hi! Im Will, i live in Cardiff and have been keeping fish for several years, and although ive had a few plants in the past i wouldnt regard it as a planted tank.

I've decided that its time for my tank to have a makeover, and have always been inspired and mesmerised by planted tanks, so i am now in the process of setting up my first planted tank and i cant wait for the results.

I've been researching (and learning a lot) about planted tanks for a while and when i initailly realised what was involved found it a little daunting but the info and advice on this site is amazing. So Thank you!

Im planning to set up a blog and im sure i will have many more questions in the coming months, but im looking forward to it!

Cheers,

Will

Welcome Will.
Look forward to the journal and I know you'll get plenty of advice as and when needed.
Cheerio for now
Ady.

Back