• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from Devon

Tiguardo

Seedling
Hi all,

Fairly new to the fish keeping hobby. Have been running my two tanks (a 60L & a 240L) for the past 18 months or so. Have got very addicted, very quickly, much to my girlfriends dismay.

At the beginning i was much more interested in the livestock side of the hobby, but as time has moved on I have become equally as interested in the aquascaping & planting aspects of fish keeping.

Will be setting up my three new tanks over the next few months, so am hoping to pick up lots of hints, tips & advice from what seems to be a great pool of knowledge. :D

Thanks,

Tiguardo

Welcome.

Good Maidenhead Aquatics in Plymouth and Homeleigh Garden Centre in Launceston is good too.

Good luck with your tanks.

Katch said:
Welcome.

Good Maidenhead Aquatics in Plymouth and Homeleigh Garden Centre in Launceston is good too.

Good luck with your tanks.

Hi. Thanks for the info. I've bought fish & equipment from Homeleigh, and they seem to carry a pretty good stock. Buy most of my fish from Bow Aquatics between Okehampton & Crediton, who have always given me great service. Plant selections always seem poor though :(

That's where the Internet comes in handy :)

Back