• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Hi from Holland

Gilles

Hi guys,

Convinced after a talk by Dan that i should register, here is my registration. I am a tech freak and basically DIY almost all my tanks. I will spare you the 5 years of trying to get things right in this post. I will post a log of each of my tanks on the forum, so you know what i did (and forgot) and how my tanks evolved. In met Dan and the UKAPS crew on Vivarium 2011, where i was standing with my Webshop. Since Dan told me i could not advertise since i am not a sponser (yet), i just tell you i sell stuff (NO3/PO4/CSM+B/Fe gluconate/Carbo) for keeping a planted tank. For now i'll leave it at that, and i won't go into details.

Anyway, HUGE planted enthousiast. I got the Ludwigia Inclinata var. Pantanal from USA and i ordered the Trithuria sp. from bsmith which should arrive later this week. Here is a teaser pic:
c99d1c96d08886a107c0426422fffbfa.jpg

Hi Corki, depends from who you buy. I've bought from this guy more (bsmith) and he sends quickly and with tracking numbers. I also lost 150$ when i ordered from another guy which never arrived....

Hello mate, welcome 🙂

Lovely looking plant, I'm not much of a geek with this but I'm guessing its rare right lol 😀

Cheers

Back