• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from London

Ronoh

Hey everyone,

Very happy to join the society.

I've kept fish a number of years ago, but had to stop when I went to university, and got back in to the hobby again 3 years ago.

I've always been good at keeping the fish alive, but not so much the plants. So in the last couple of months I've been making a real conscious effort to learn about and grow really healthy plants. It was while watching some George Farmer videos, that I first heard of this society.

As the title says I'm based in London and I would love to know if there are any local clubs or meet ups happening around the city?

Thanks so much and it's lovely to meet you all :)
Ryan

Welcome🙂 quite a few members in London or around and l think they are discussing meet ups

Hello and welcome. Where in London are you based? :)
Thanks! 😃 I’ve recently moved to Kew, was in Islington for a few years before that. My new LFS is Maidenhead Osterley

Thanks! 😃 I’ve recently moved to Kew, was in Islington for a few years before that. My new LFS is Maidenhead Osterley
Ah shame. Im in Finchley. We are planning to restart some London meets next month. Keep an eye out. I think likely to be south london .

Back