• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hi from plymouth

Hi im rich I just signed up a month or so ago wanted to say hello :)

Ive been keeping planted tanks now for over 12 years n I suppose it all started with growing up wit my dad keeping fish tanks as I was growing up.

Well I have 3 tanks a planted nano, a 180l planted praecox rainbowfish tank and a 300l rainbowfish planted tank

Im glad I joined and love the hobby. Im sure im not the only one but my mrs hates it cuz wen we go on holiday or away anywhere I always check out what shops are in the area haha

Anyway hope to learn more with you guys and speak soon

Hello rich. Do you know what I hadn't even thought of checking out stores whist on holiday. :) I can imagine the rest of the families face when If I was return with a diffuser or similar when I was sent to get icecreams:D

Hello rich. Do you know what I hadn't even thought of checking out stores whist on holiday. :) I can imagine the rest of the families face when If I was return with a diffuser or similar when I was sent to get icecreams:D
I always do it haha my family aint best pleased but I cant help it haha

Welcome to ukaps Richard.
It doesnt stop at shops; rivers, streams infact anything watery gets a look when im away :)

I love the Gower some lovely rock formation / irrosion.:)

8ysu9yhy.jpg
sure3a9a.jpg
asujahum.jpg
ymaqy6ab.jpg
May inspire someone

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk now Free

Tis kids yes. Searching for crabs and shrimp, the rock pools are cramed with life there. Lots of lobsters too if you fancy fighting with locals on your way back from the pools.:) next year I may take a load of rubber lobsters with me just to have a laugh with them:D

Back