• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi to all

mickf

Seedling
Hi to all at UKaps
Just got back into the hobby after a short break of about 20 years, it feels great to have another tank up and running and boy how it's all changed in that time. I've only ever had three tanks this being the third, and my second planted, with the previous one the choice was pretty much Dennerle now, the choice is amazing.
What I was planing to do was a step by step with photos of how I did it, what I bought and where from and the mistakes I made. (or is that a done to death thing?)
I must say the advice given on this site has helped me a lot throughout, thanks for that.

Hi welcome Mick, Yep I remember those Dennerle only days. A lot has changed but at the same time what worked then will still work now...

I for one really like reading peoples journals so yes do indeed post a step by step. You and everyone else can learn from your successes and tribulations alike. Not done to death at all!

Welcome to UKAPS Mick ,yeh things certainly moved in the hobby as far as plants and aquascaping

Back