• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hope im ready . been doing last minute checks

plantnoob

got to admit im a little nervous waiting for my plants to arrive . the thought of melting £101 worth of plants is crushing ! been going over everything just to make sure all is tickity boo . gone through co2 connections checking for leaks , cleaned filter , tested timer plugs , tweaked powerhead slightly so its a little nearer the surface . this seems to have really helped with gas injection , as a lot of the bubbles that make a break for the surface get sucked in and blasted back downwards again , giving me plenty of bubbles down near the substrate where i want em for the hc . before it took nearly 4 hours for levels to get up where i wanted them , but now a little over 2 hours and drop checkers are nicely just on the yellow side of green , ferts are all mixed and ready. . yes i know i am probably flapping a little , but have i missed anything you can think of ?

Cold beer ? Don't think the postie is coming this late at night.
Seriously though, hope it works out ok.
Got a spray gun handy? i like to take my time if there's a lot to plant, and so keep misting as i go along (unless you're not draining the tank?)

spray gun , knew id missed something :) yep i will be draining to plant so il have to find time to nip out and grab 1

i am now ive been and bought a spray bottle for misting plants whilst planting :D

Back