• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How do I delete obsolete sales posts of mine?

CJM70

Just as it says in the title. I’ve got a few things that I put up for sale that are gone. No point leaving the for sale posts up. It drives me mad when I do a search for something and the listing pops up only for me to then realise it’s already gone😂😂

You should be able to change it to ‘sold’.
I can but that way the post remains and then when the next person does a search they will have a frustration of finding a listing that is already sold. I’m trying to avoid wasting peoples time by deleting the post completely. There’s no point of having sold posts showing surely?

Hi
If its bothering you much can always ask moderator or admin to delete it for you.
Doubt it will be an issue for anyone.
Regards Konstantin

Hi
If its bothering you much can always ask moderator or admin to delete it for you.
Doubt it will be an issue for anyone.
Regards Konstantin
No bother, just thought it made sense to remove sold items. Lots of FB groups actively ask their members to do this 👍 if it’s not what is done here I don’t mind. Thanks for the suggestion but I won’t trouble them with something as trivial.

Back