• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How many scapes can you submit to #iaplc?

Nope only one. Many guys use their girllfriend, boyfriend, family members etc to submit their others.

This isn't a good rule on the contest especially as nowadays a single person could have multiple tanks easily. Would worth to change it. Will check with ADA if this is something what could be changed for the future contests as this limit some ways the entrants number too.

It does make me wonder how folk get around this.

It's rule bending i'm afraid. Imagine if you came first and second? :angelic:

Yea they should change that rule.if someone is really good enough to take a few spots in the top 27, why not right? The world should know about that person.

I agree totally. Just answered similar on ASW. ridiculous rule.

My anaolgy:

If I go to see a Van Gogh exhibition I want to see all the works. Not just the best from each year.

If someone is talented and prolific enough to finish high on 2, 3,4 scapes then why not. They are talented there is nothing to gripe about. If they deserve those many high rankings then there is no argument.

Judges will have to work harder though with 10,000 entrants instead of 2000 however ADA will be rubbing hands for the publicity the largest (and thus even bigger) contest becomes :)

Andy

Back