• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Graeme Edwards

Founder
Hi all,

Ive just been checking our members list, and we are up to nearly 300 members!!!

First I want to say thanks for every one joining Ukaps. I hope you are getting a lot from the experiance. We have so much more in the pipe line to offer, so stick with us!

It got me thinking.

Im interested in finding out how so many people have heard about Ukaps.org. Could you enlighten me/us as to how you heard about us, and what your initial thoughts are?

Thanks again every one, we really apreciate you being here!

Cheers,
Graeme.

Via Willson / The Green Machine

I was introduced to UKaps via the Hayling Island show in Oct 07. As a newcomer to the hobby I've found some of the discussions very interesting and enlightning. Keep up the good work. :)

this is great, i'm loving it. :D

ukaps

Hi All, i heard from george, graham, and dan at hayling island :lol: regards john

Got to give a shout out to Tom Barr - i was posting on the US forum and he suggested this might be better place.

He was right!

It might be worth considering i did a search on 'planted tank forums' in UK Google - you guys arent even on the first page of results!! Maybe this could be addressed technically somehow? Using search engine optimisation software...?

Back