• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ian's Wabi Kusa

Cheers guys!

@ jack, this was sprayed about 3/4 times a day at the beginning and then, I got busy so it got left to its own devices and in true planted style, it looked after itself.

@ Stu, I reckon you should do one! You have TMC near you, you can get an actual do aqua bowl rather than my cheap Asda one.

@ Paulo, no it's not going now, it lasted about 6 months and when it started to get cold most of it died off. Shame really, I want to have a go with all aquatic plants though.

@ Paulo, no it's not going now, it lasted about 6 months and when it started to get cold most of it died off. Shame really, I want to have a go with all aquatic plants though.

do you think its the wrong time to start one then??

I'm sure that if its in a warm room it'll be fine, most of the plants I used were British marginal plants that die off anyways. This wasn't a true aquatic wabi, I wanted to try British marginals. I'm sure it'll be ok. Antoni (posted earlier in the thread) is more of a wabi expert, drop him a pm, I'm sure he won't mind.

Back