Importing Freshwater Fish

mort

Importing yourself is expensive and a bit of a hassle, unless you are importing a lot of fish. How many fish were you looking at getting?

You can use a consolidator which is cheaper and far easier but ask your lfs if you want a lot and they often do good deals.

Krish's Aquariums

Importing yourself is expensive and a bit of a hassle, unless you are importing a lot of fish. How many fish were you looking at getting?

You can use a consolidator which is cheaper and far easier but ask your lfs if you want a lot and they often do good deals.

I have thought about using a transhipper, at the moment it's just for me as a hobbyist so the quantity isn't going to be high. I tried my lfs but many of them are unable to source the fish I want sadly.

alto

unable to source the fish I want
For wild caught fish, knowing the catch season will improve chances of availability and healthy fish
(at present fish availability is still impacted by limited/cancelled shipping options)

Also check the reputations of transhipper and suppliers

What fish are you looking for :)

Krish's Aquariums

For wild caught fish, knowing the catch season will improve chances of availability and healthy fish
(at present fish availability is still impacted by limited/cancelled shipping options)

Also check the reputations of transhipper and suppliers

What fish are you looking for :)

I am looking for some rarer Stiphodon goby Sp.