• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Inline co2 Diffuser - help!

Hi Mark, UV light is not something that is used very often on a freshwater planted tank, in fact I cant think of one single planted tank on this forum that has one!
You will be using a huge filter compared to the average tank & carrying out 50% weekly water changes - you wont need a UV. :)

foxfish said:
Hi Mark, UV light is not something that is used very often on a freshwater planted tank, in fact I cant think of one single planted tank on this forum that has one!
You will be using a huge filter compared to the average tank & carrying out 50% weekly water changes - you wont need a UV. :)

Alrighty. I've decided to give the UV a miss; I've purchased a new Fluval 406 external filter which has a good LPH flow rate. The problem I am having at the moment is finding an appropriate in-line diffuser as Fluval's website does not state the outer/inner diameter of the 406's outlet pipe and as such no sellers are passing on that information. I'm sure there is a suitable inline diffuser for this filter system but I really wish there were part/product dimensions stated somewhere!

Back